This MR contains the following updates:
- Python 3.10 is now officially supported
surrogateescapewill now be used as error handling strategy for encode/decode operations. (
- Make log files persistency, added in
0.21.0, optional, defaulting to True. The previous logging behavior (prior to
0.21.0) can be enabled by setting
- Fix resource warnings due to leaked internal file handles (
- Ignore zombie processes which are erroneously considered alive with python 3.11
- Explicitly add
pypackage as a dependency, fixing issue with
- Process log files will not be overwritten for each new process anymore, making it easier to debug issues that occurred in the middle of failed test runs
- Cleanup reminders will now only be printed for verbosity levels equal or greater than 1
If you want to rebase/retry this MR, click this checkbox.
This MR has been generated by Renovate Bot.